Saturday, August 28, 2010

My Booking for Model/Actress Bobbi Jo Kitchen for the Eminem & Rihanna Parody of "Love the Way You Lie".



Ladies and Gentleman, as I write this I am on my last ounce of sleep. When I say I work more than 40hours a week....I definitely do. I am always on and my talent contact me well throughout the night for booking info, questions, etc. It's annoying sometimes, but the majority not because I love my job and put my all & all into it.  I had to get this blog posting out because of all the hype around this particular booking at this moment.





When me and Simona 1st saw the posting that BarelyPolitical.com was looking for a Rihanna look-a-like, me and Simona screamed with excitement as we knew our talented, and very beautiful Bobbi Jo Kitchen would book the job.  For probably 1 or 2 days I was waiting in anticipation for the call (And would ask Simona Annoyingly just incase I missed it) because I knew it was coming. When it comes to Bobbi Jo's background she is highly well versed as an actress and model, and almost identical if not more beautiful than Rihanna. She was so perfect for the job that even though she didn't book the job yet, I called her and told her she was going to be booked so keep her availability for the specific day of shooting.  So long behold she gets booked,  and we get her to the set and the product is on youtube.



What is sooooooooooooooo exciting for me about this project is to see all of the websites, radio stations, and blogs that are picking up how good this video is.  The first blog that picked it up was PerezHilton.com (and you know when he picks it up its a wrap) which made me so excited because it was the second thing I sent my talent to that he talked about (the 1st was Sheena Sakai from ANTM auditioning for Victoria's Secret). Other websites, and radio stations that posted it were Entertainment Weekly, 95.1 Kiss FM, 92.3 Now, B96 Chicago, 96.5 Tic Fm, Yahoo.com, Q 104 Radio, and many more!


It was also voted Favorite Youtube Video and Most Watched Youtube Video for that week!!! I only wish we could win a Webby, that would be the highlight of this booking or if they can put it on like one of those VH1 show's where they make fun of the internet videos!!! OMG, I would so be in love!!!!!!!!

If you wanna check out the video that is sweeping the internet check the youtube video below:




P.S. I've also attached some behind the scenes footage from the shoot!!!


No comments: