Saturday, August 21, 2010

My Booking for Model/Actress Bobbi Jo Kitchen for the Spragga Benz Music Video "Who Inna Di Middle".

I have been waiting for this video to come out for the longest time (at least a year or more)!! Usually I know when videos are out, but this particular video took a very long time to come out which was annoying. The video is called "Who inna di Middle" by popular Reggae artist Spragga Benz.


The song features my model Bobbi Jo Kitchen (50's Cents "I Get Money"). What people don't know about me and Bobbi Jo is that we went to college together. We always had mutual friends, would have casual conversation from time to time, casual acquaintances. The 1st time I met her was near the cafeteria at my college. I saw her and had to say something to her because I thought her beauty was magnificent. I went up to her as are mutual friends were talking and I said "You are so pretty. You need to audition for America's Next Top Model, they would take you", and she said "Thank you, I went, but they didn't take me". I replied back "they are retarded". Now the rest is history and in the present she is signed to my agency as as well as others and working very consistently. Consistently enough that I say Rihanna, watch the hell out!!! Bobbi Jo is not a musician, but she is coming for you!! Make sure your contracts with Covergirl are Iron Clad Tight!!!! She's hungry, and when the lioness is hungry, she needs to be fed!


Also speaking of Rihanna, I recently booked Bobbi Jo on a webisode job where she plays Rihanna in the Eminem "Love the Way You Lie" music video. I'm excited and cannot wait to see the parody as the previous parodies done by BarelyPolitical.com have recieved lots of press, and are really funny. Attached below are some links on their previous parodies:






http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7n8GqewJ2M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvOucvTpKrE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9pFPOI8ecw


Going back to the Spragga Benz Music Video..... I didn't even think the video was going to come out (which has happened before, and is really annoying), but it did and the video below is the result. I think the song is pretty okay. I didn't think it was Spragga Benz's best song, but it was cool. I got a great amount of feedback on it, and a lot of people have told me they hate the song (to each their own). The song may not be up to par with what some of his fans like, but when it comes to the presentation of the video I liked it. I thought it had a very reggae meets old school 1950's-60's Harlem feel. I also thought my model Bobbi Jo showed her acting skills, dancing, and personality all in this video.

Behind the scenes shots:



When all comes down to it only you can be the judge, but just letting you know. You can't judge me, you can only judge the artist and the director. They make the choices, and I just give them the supplies. They don't have to choose scissors if they have a knife, but scissors do cut more precisely. Damn me, and my on the spot metaphors! lol.

Check out the video:

No comments: