Monday, October 4, 2010

My Client Rushawn Chung being considered for the role of "Nahuel" in Twilight: Breaking Dawn.


When I got the call for my client Rushawn being considered for the role of "Nahuel" in "Twilight: Breaking Dawn" I was ecstatic. Not only did we get a call for my last client Kayla Di Venere to audition for the role of "Renesmee Cullen", but now we received one for Rushawn. We just signed Rushawn last month and this is an excellent beginning for him since joining the MMG Model and Talent Management family. He most recently can be seen in Marie Claire Magazine (Article: The Best Cities for Singles: New York). In my opinion, Rushawn fits the role perfectly. Right now we are in the waiting phases to find out if he will actually receive the role. Everyone wish him luck as he definitely needs it!!! Check out the snapshots below of Rushawn, as well as his online tearsheet with Marie Claire....What's your opinion? Look wise, do you think he should get the role?

  

No comments: