Saturday, March 12, 2011

Had I accepted the pickle juice, I would be drinking pickle juice right now!!

Sooooooooooooo it's 5:57am, and the MTV Nicki Minaj Documentary is on. I think the documentary was very well done!!! The reason for me writing a post about the documentary is because of something Nicki Minaj said that I agree with fully. She stated that you have to be a beast in this industry, and do what's best for you because not everyone has your best interest at heart!!! One quote that she used that I will continuously use forever is “had I accepted the pickle juice, I would be drinking pickle juice right now,". To me that Quote speaks volumes!!!!! Something she also said that made me think was that you shouldn't take moments for granted. I agree because in a moment so much can be lost or gained. It all just depends on the person, their drive, and their ambitions in life. I think about moments all the time especially with decisions pertaining to my life and career. Watch this clip from the documentary and tell me you you're not entertained as well as informed!