Monday, August 10, 2009

Maxwell's "Bad Habits" ft my client Mari White!!!


I'm soooooo excited that this video came out!!! I booked my client Mari White for the role of Maxwell's wife in this music video "Bad Habits"!! First it's the Jay-Z "DOA" video, and now it's Maxwell's "Bad Habits"!! I made History!!! LoL. It was a long and tiresome process booking this job. They had already chosen some of my other clients and told me they had a good shot at booking the job. It was between my client Dawn Richard (Danity Kane and Dirty Money) and Bobbi Jo Kitchen (50 Cent's "Okay Your Right" and "I Get Money"). I was excited because I wanted so bad to see Dawn in a cameo and Bobbi Jo is my School Chum and friend, so either or I win! But when they told me scratch both out and Kerry Washington got it I was upset! Not only because it was a weekend, but because I was sick, But the fact that they booked another one of my girl made up for it! So in the end I still won and made history!!! Check out the video as it is my video of the month!!! LOL.

No comments: