Friday, December 5, 2008

Tatiyana Cotton on NBC's "Heroes"


I feel like a proud parent Ha Ha Ha. One of my Talent at MMG just completed a stint on "Heroes". I am so proud of this girl their are no words to describe. It's crazy when you have a talent and you see the hard work has payed off. I remember the day I submitted Tatiyana for Heroes and I knew she was going to get called. I told everyone in the office that I was submitting her for Heroes and I have a really good feeling they are going to call her back. So one day when I least expected it the casting director for "Heroes" called me and said she had a casting. Her and another actor/model were selected for it, but I knew the other girl was unreliable and that Tatiana was definitely going to make it to that audition, and if she wasn't she was sure gonna try. I love talent who really take their career serious compared to Actors/Models who think it's going to come over night. Tatiyana is one of those people I believe in. When she came in for her first audition I thought she was adorable, but when I seen her episode of "Heroes" This week I was totally shocked. No acting experience and this girl was able to portray emotions that only veteran actors can invoke. Tatiyana is my first talent to get press, a big role, and fans. Her mom is especially another great person just because she is not a stage mom, and stage mom's will mess up business (I've been there). I love her and her mom and I'm happy for Tatiyana's Success. Her episode aired this week "Heroes: The Eclipse:Part II" she plays the role of the "Vivienne's Sister aka The Haitian Girl". Google her for more information. If you would like to book Tatiana for any gigs or personal appearances you can contact me at 212-253-8353 ext 248 Ben.

No comments: