Saturday, September 27, 2008

America's Next Top Supermodels


I know I haven't kept up with the site, but I haven't forgot I've just been very busy! Fashion week just came and being that is was my first time attending I was very excited! But during all of the madness I had the pleasure of meeting recent America's Next Top Model winner Whitney. She is a really cool person and I can see why she won. She has a personality that just shines immensely and she knows how to take a good photo. "Her exact words to me when we were taking the photo were "are we doing happy or FIERCE! Lol. You can currently check her out in the new issue of Supermodels Magazine (pages 74-77). Also in the magazine is one of my models who is currently rocking in LA. You can check out my model Brianna Schlanger on page 36 with a little tidbit in the magazine written by yours truly! LOL. I got my first writing credit! lol.


No comments: